Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Pipes are bloggers!

Kathryn Ellison set up our blog for us so I guess I better take advantage of her hard work and add a post. Emily put the pictures on so between Emily and Kathryn we should stay updated. We are on our way to Las Vegas and Lake Powell this coming week. Betsey and I are going to attempt to make Kendall's wedding dress. I just hope Kendall likes what we pick out for her!
My friend Trudy told me I had better not come home from Lake Powell unless I get up on skis. So watch for some fantastic pictures of me at Powell. We have had a busy summer and it is quickly coming to an end. The fall should prove to be just as busy with Emily finally getting to go to the dance studio she wants to to improve her Irish dancing, Andrew is starting his football season, and Victoria is still working on her processing or more correctly I am still working on Victoria's processing. John just follows us all around trying to get someone to play baseball with him.

No comments: