I've always wanted a play house for my children. Emily found this one at Hamley's. I'm thinking of ordering it. It's a bargain at 25,550.00 pounds British sterling.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh anne really its chump change compared to queen victoria's.
Ideal! If only money were no object... well, maybe it isn't to you :)
Great to hear from you. Thanks for commenting. I liked to hear about my mom, thanks. Maybe I am a little bit like her. I tried calling about pickles, but only got Melissa's voice mail. I hate leaving messages so...can you email me so I can order some pickles please?? Thanks! meganspence@gmail.com
3 comments:
oh anne really its chump change compared to queen victoria's.
Love it!!!!
Ideal! If only money were no object... well, maybe it isn't to you :)
Great to hear from you. Thanks for commenting. I liked to hear about my mom, thanks. Maybe I am a little bit like her. I tried calling about pickles, but only got Melissa's voice mail. I hate leaving messages so...can you email me so I can order some pickles please?? Thanks! meganspence@gmail.com
Post a Comment